Coca-Cola recently celebrated the opening of new state-of-the-art Consumer Interaction Centers (CICs) in Latin America. Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent said the facilities and others like them around the world represent the “future of consumer engagement and marketing.”
“The CIC is not about keeping up, but keeping ahead of what consumers are saying,” Kent said on March 3 while inaugurating a facility in Bogota, Colombia.
A little over a week later, Ahmet C. Bozer, president of
In addition to Colombia and Costa Rica,
These centers will enable
Kent inaugurated the center during a visit to Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, where he announced $3.5 billion in new investments across those countries, in addition to opening a new
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola CTO Explains How Innovation is Benefitting Beverages…and Consumers
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- For Coca-Cola North America, Small Packs Bring Big Business
- Bottling Up Diversity: How Coke is Bringing More Gender Balance to its Operations
- Millennials, Are You Ready For Gen Z?