Muhtar Kent, The Coca-Cola Company’s chairman and CEO, is sharing his views on the bright future of the United States as part of America@250—an initiative created by the strategic consulting firm A.T. Kearney to examine how the nation might look in 2026 on the 250th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
You can join the conversation and read Kent’s opinion piece, which includes a set of reforms he believes would help usher in “America’s brightest future,” by visiting the America@250 forum, hosted by The Wall Street Journal.
More on Journey
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Setting Suppliers Up for Success: Tribe Transportation
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest