Muhtar Kent, The Coca-Cola Company’s chairman and CEO, is sharing his views on the bright future of the United States as part of America@250—an initiative created by the strategic consulting firm A.T. Kearney to examine how the nation might look in 2026 on the 250th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
You can join the conversation and read Kent’s opinion piece, which includes a set of reforms he believes would help usher in “America’s brightest future,” by visiting the America@250 forum, hosted by The Wall Street Journal.
More on Journey
- Quincey at CAGNY: 'We Are Going to Be a Total Beverage Company'
- Water for Life: Youth-based NGO Raleigh Borneo and Coca-Cola Malaysia Provide Clean Water to Rural Communities in Sabah
- A Q&A With Johanna Pramstaller, Special Olympics Global Messenger
- Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2017 Launches in Seven Countries
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria