Muhtar Kent, The Coca-Cola Company’s chairman and CEO, is sharing his views on the bright future of the United States as part of America@250—an initiative created by the strategic consulting firm A.T. Kearney to examine how the nation might look in 2026 on the 250th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
You can join the conversation and read Kent’s opinion piece, which includes a set of reforms he believes would help usher in “America’s brightest future,” by visiting the America@250 forum, hosted by The Wall Street Journal.
More on Journey
- Incoming Coke CEO on Q1 Earnings and How the Company is Accelerating Growth
- Muhtar Kent’s Key Accomplishments as Coca-Cola CEO
- Letters from Muhtar Kent & James Quincey
- The Difference a Day (or Two) Can Make: The Ins and Outs of Coke’s Financial Reporting Calendar
- Coca-Cola Leads Industry-Wide SmartLabel Initiative