Muhtar Kent, The Coca-Cola Company’s chairman and CEO, is sharing his views on the bright future of the United States as part of America@250—an initiative created by the strategic consulting firm A.T. Kearney to examine how the nation might look in 2026 on the 250th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
You can join the conversation and read Kent’s opinion piece, which includes a set of reforms he believes would help usher in “America’s brightest future,” by visiting the America@250 forum, hosted by The Wall Street Journal.
More on Journey
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- See How Coca-Cola and the Phillies Helped Pull Off a ‘Prom-posal’ to Remember
- Setting Suppliers Up for Success: Tribe Transportation
- Stepping Up With STEP: Coke's Supplier Training & Empowerment Program Helps Women-Owned Suppliers Compete and Grow
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem