This week, Bea Perez, The Coca-Cola Company’s Chief Sustainability Officer, spoke with CNN’s Maggie Lake from COP21 in Paris. The three-minute interview on CNN's World Business Today focuses on the private sector’s role and interests in addressing climate threats, resolutions expected from the climate negotiations, and actions the Coca-Cola system is taking to build a sustainable, resilient business.
Click here to watch it on CNN.com.
Coca-Cola is actively engaged in COP21 and its events for governments, business and civil society, as well as the public exhibition showcasing work underway to make meaningful change.
Read our entire series of COP21 articles.
More on Journey
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- How Coke’s U.S. Business is Changing in Line with Consumer Tastes
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years