This week, Bea Perez, The Coca-Cola Company’s Chief Sustainability Officer, spoke with CNN’s Maggie Lake from COP21 in Paris. The three-minute interview on CNN's World Business Today focuses on the private sector’s role and interests in addressing climate threats, resolutions expected from the climate negotiations, and actions the Coca-Cola system is taking to build a sustainable, resilient business.
Click here to watch it on CNN.com.
Coca-Cola is actively engaged in COP21 and its events for governments, business and civil society, as well as the public exhibition showcasing work underway to make meaningful change.
Read our entire series of COP21 articles.
More on Journey
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- From 'Pool Boy' to 'Elevator': Get the Stories Behind Coke's 4 New Buzzworthy Ads
- Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2017 Launches in Seven Countries
- Less is More: Small Packages Mean Big Win for Coca-Cola
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners