This week, Bea Perez, The
Click here to watch it on CNN.com.
Coca-Cola is actively engaged in COP21 and its events for governments, business and civil society, as well as the public exhibition showcasing work underway to make meaningful change.
Read our entire series of COP21 articles.
More on Journey
- Leading the Way: The Innovative Ways the British Soft Drinks Industry Is Helping to Reduce Sugar Intake
- How Honest Tea is Making Parent-Approved Organic Kids’ Drinks Available in More Places
- European Soft Drinks Sector Commits to 10% Sugar Reduction by 2020: Beverage industry joins forces to triple pace of sugar reduction
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- For Coca-Cola North America, Small Packs Bring Big Business