Every space tells a story – about the people who inhabit it – their values, culture, traditions and, most importantly, what they stand for.
The mantra of the office is "heritage meets new age", which is expressed throughout the workplace in the brand's signature colors of red and white, with vibrant dashes of grey, black and yellow. Design has just as much to do with words as it does pictures. The company's rich heritage is reflected in vintage
The is clearly the future in the new 67,000-sq.-ft. Coca-Cola India offices. The synergy with
Transparency and a culture of openness can be felt throughout the workplace via collaborative workstations, glass-panelled conference rooms and the intermingling of approximately 200 employees across departments and designations. Eight collaboration spaces are spread across both floors, equipped with writable surfaces and soundproofed walls. Employees gather for fun and fellowship in a recreation area featuring a table tennis table, dart board, carom board and even a Kinect/Wii.
More on Journey
- Incoming Coke CEO on Q1 Earnings and How the Company is Accelerating Growth
- Muhtar Kent’s Key Accomplishments as Coca-Cola CEO
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Coca-Cola Leads Industry-Wide SmartLabel Initiative
- Coca-Cola UNITED Shares Investment Plans for Atlanta