After a "reveal" and tour on the first morning, around 20 employees from
“It has been an amazing project to lead – a great experience for everyone, with a fantastic project team that, most importantly, was delivered on time," said Aedamar Howlett, country manager, Ireland. "Just like when you move into any new home, we are all very excited to be here and that we pulled it off in time. We all worked together to make this happen, and also collaborated on the design and other elements that will make Ballsbridge Park a great place to work. In the process we’ve all got to know each other and had a lot of fun along the way.”
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem
- Coca-Cola CEO: 'Progress is Achieved in Partnership, Not in Isolation'
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola