Keuring noted that it had learned from consumer feedback that while the KOLD system delivered great tasting cold beverages, the initial execution of KOLD did not fully deliver on their expectations, particularly around size, speed and value.
Keurig is offering a refund for the full purchase price of the Keurig KOLD drinkmaker to anyone who purchased the machine. The refund offer will be available through Aug. 31, 2016. To learn more and to submit a refund request please visit: www.DrinkmakerRefundProgram.com.
Production of KOLD pods, including brands from The
The decision to discontinue KOLD production follows a move in April to cease retail sales of the appliance and pods, making the products available solely via online orders.
Keurig Green Mountain, which changed the way consumers prepared coffee and tea with its single-serve, pod-based home brewing systems, turned its attention to cold, fresh-made beverages with the launch of Keurig KOLD in September 2015.
The countertop appliance was developed through a partnership with The
As part of the original partnership agreement between the two companies, announced in February 2014,
More on Journey
- What Will it Take to Make the World’s Biggest Companies Sustainable?
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Setting Suppliers Up for Success: Tribe Transportation
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?