Earth Day is Monday, April 22. To demonstrate his commitment to the environment, our very own director of climate protection, Bryan Jacob, is going on a week-long “carbon diet.” This is quite the commitment, and one that can make a big impact worldwide. Are you someone who’s willing to adjust your lifestyle to help reduce your carbon footprint? Or do you see Bryan’s diet as taking things too far?
Follow Bryan’s blog posts to read about his reflections and experiences as he challenges himself this week. What changes have you made? Tell us in the comments what makes you check yes or no in this debate.
More Sustainability Stories:
More on Journey
- Robinson Region Round Two: #1 'Mean' Joe Greene vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Big Game Appeal: Do You Crave Touchdowns or Commercials?
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- Candler Region Round One: #1 The Contour Bottle vs #4 The Cobot