Former Top Chef contestant and Atlanta Chef Kevin Gillespie, dishes up his take on a dinner classic: pot roast. Cooked with Coca-Cola and topped with glazed vegetables, this savory meal is perfect for entertaining during the cooler months.
For the accompanying glazed vegetables recipe, head over to Gillespie’s site.
More on Journey
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story