Former Top Chef contestant and Atlanta Chef Kevin Gillespie, dishes up his take on a dinner classic: pot roast. Cooked with Coca-Cola and topped with glazed vegetables, this savory meal is perfect for entertaining during the cooler months.
For the accompanying glazed vegetables recipe, head over to Gillespie’s site.
More on Journey
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City
- Paying it Forward in Pizza, Pancakes and More: Charitable Dining Takes Off
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip