We had a couple of special visitors at The
Coca-Cola Company today. Our lunch guest created quite a scene in the cafeteria. The were excited when Phil showed them the new Freestyle fountain dispenser. When they moved on to the Everything Coca-Cola store, they attracted quite a crowd with everyone asking to have their pictures taken. Everyday is Christmas here at The Coca-Cola Company.
More on Journey
- He Helped Teach the World to Sing: Meet One of the Songwriters Behind the Iconic Coke Jingle-Turned-Pop Hit
- 'Soda' or 'Pop'?: Map Shows Geographic Differences in Americans' Preferred Term for Soft Drinks
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- ‘We're Treasure Hunters at Heart’: Step Back in Time With a Tour of Cracker Barrel’s Décor Warehouse
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café