We had a couple of special visitors at The Coca-Cola Company today. Our lunch guest created quite a scene in the cafeteria. The were excited when Phil showed them the new Freestyle fountain dispenser. When they moved on to the Everything Coca-Cola store, they attracted quite a crowd with everyone asking to have their pictures taken. Everyday is Christmas here at The Coca-Cola Company.
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961