Last week, I suggested that we would have a few surprises for our readers this year. Here is the first of them-a Coca-Cola clock widget.
For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a widget is a mini-web application that you can download and use on your personal applications. You can put widgets on your own website, your MySpace profile or even your own blog. To download, simply click the Share button below the clock. The menu that shows up will provide you with all the options you need. You can also click the All option for dozens more destinations.
Let me know what you think about this custom clock.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival