What's the secret to Coca-Cola's success?
The answer to that question is what a CNBC film crew set out to discover.
What they found is that a long history of strategic marketing has been a critical factor. The red and white logo has appeared on pens, calendars, pocket mirrors and more. But broad name recognition is just part of the story — it's about the emotional connection Coca-Cola has with its customers.
Watch an excerpt from the film below, or go to CNBC to see the entire film: Coca-Cola: The Real Story Behind the Real Thing.
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem