What's the secret to Coca-Cola's success?
The answer to that question is what a CNBC film crew set out to discover.
What they found is that a long history of strategic marketing has been a critical factor. The red and white logo has appeared on pens, calendars, pocket mirrors and more. But broad name recognition is just part of the story — it's about the emotional connection Coca-Cola has with its customers.
Watch an excerpt from the film below, or go to CNBC to see the entire film: Coca-Cola: The Real Story Behind the Real Thing.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth