We have been working the past several months with CNBC on one of their original programs, "The Real Story Behind The Real Thing." The CNBC crews were given unprecedented access to the Archives and conducted an interview with me surrounded by our paintings. We also provided vintage films and photographs. If you have ever wondered what the Archives storage space looks like, here is your chance to get a glimpse inside. This one hour special on The Coca-Cola Company will air on November 11 at 9PM. Keep an eye out for your favorite collectible during our segment.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership