We have been working the past several months with CNBC on one of their original programs, "The Real Story Behind The Real Thing." The CNBC crews were given unprecedented access to the Archives and conducted an interview with me surrounded by our paintings. We also provided vintage films and photographs. If you have ever wondered what the Archives storage space looks like, here is your chance to get a glimpse inside. This one hour special on The Coca-Cola Company will air on November 11 at 9PM. Keep an eye out for your favorite collectible during our segment.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years