In planning our exhibit to mark the 25th Anniversary of New Coke, we felt that the event might get some media attention and boy were we right. I did an interview with the Atlanta Journal Constitution which ran in both the on-line and paper editions.
Additionally, CNN did a long story on New Coke in front of the World of Coca-Cola with Ted Ryan from our staff. It is a story that everyone is still fascinated with and is still considered the ultimate example of how a Company can make a major mistake and then recover.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961