What's cooler than finding a Coca-Cola bottle with your name on it? Having a collection of Coca-Cola bottles with your picture on them.
Coca-Cola France teamed up with Swedish DJ and producer Avicii to make that happen. In celebration of Avicii's second album release (out now), Coca-Cola France collaborated with the superstar on a collection of four aluminum bottles. The bottle designs, two Coca-Cola and two Coke Zero, are inspired by the cover of his new album, Stories, or depict Avicii mixing.
Before his Coke bottle collection, Avicii was a part ofCoca-Cola and renowned photographer David LaChapelle's "Kiss Happiness" campaign. Part of the #CokeBottle100 campaign, the photos featured Avicii and British pop icon Rita Ora “kissing" the Coca-Cola bottle.
Now with his very own Coke bottle collection, the 25-year-old star joins Justice, Mika, Daft Punk and David Guetta in continuing to write Coca-Cola’s musical saga.
WANT TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THE COLLECTION?
Well, if you live in or are visiting France, you’re in luck!
The special-edition Coca-Cola bottles featuring Avicii will be available for sale in all Monoprix stores on Oct. 12, 2015.
The four-pack is also available online now. It comes in a black box with two triangles that form the logo AVICII when closed. The box is available on Colette.fr.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York