Known for our iconic holiday branding, Coca-Cola’s 2012 seasonal cans are now back on store shelves. Inspired by a certain famed workshop in the North Pole, our bottlers have been working hard to roll out festive Arctic Home cans, and Santa mini cans and bottles in hopes of making spirits bright.
We take you inside one of our workshops to show you how these special beverages are produced.
Video: 80 Seconds of Happiness
More on Journey
- Stock Up On Summer Essentials: Coca-Cola Unveils Vintage-Inspired Collection Online
- WATCH: Vince Staples Stars in New Sprite Music Video and TV Spot
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves