Known for our iconic holiday branding, Coca-Cola’s 2012 seasonal cans are now back on store shelves. Inspired by a certain famed workshop in the North Pole, our bottlers have been working hard to roll out festive Arctic Home cans, and Santa mini cans and bottles in hopes of making spirits bright.
We take you inside one of our workshops to show you how these special beverages are produced.
Video: 80 Seconds of Happiness
More on Journey
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Meet the '4-Pack': Coca-Cola and U.S. Athletes Team Up for Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options
- Coca-Cola ‘No Calories, and With Sweetener from Stevia Plant’ Debuts in Greece
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners