Saturdays in the fall can only mean one thing – the spectacular glory that is college football. What feels like eons since the end of last season is almost over. In a matter of days, we’ll all be decked out in our team colors ready to cheer. We’ll be overcome with anticipation, excitement and pride as we watch our teams take the field. And there’s hardly a better way to start the day than by first watching our favorite hosts on ESPN College GameDay, all while enjoying a refreshing Coca-Cola beverage.
That’s why, over the summer, we just couldn’t resist. We had to catch up with Rece Davis, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, David Pollack and Lee Corso to get our fill of signature GameDay banter. Between takes at our Coca-Cola photo shoot, we challenged the guys to a little football word association game.
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes replay of the game, and we dare you to not be even more excited for Saturday.
It’s almost Saturday, y’all.
Bring. It. On.
And be sure to tune into ESPN this Saturday, Sept. 3, at 9 a.m. EST, where Coca-Cola – the official fan refreshment of College GameDay – will kick off its fourth year as a partner.
More on Journey
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options
- Meet the '4-Pack': Coca-Cola and U.S. Athletes Team Up for Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings