I came across a nice item in our collection I wanted to share. We recently acquired this Coca-Cola fan celebrating the 11th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival sponsored by the Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce. The front of the fan features an ad for the "Tokyo Shockiku Revue" on one side and Coca-Cola on the other side. The Cherry Blossom Festival is still going strong in Honolulu and is celebrating its 59th anniversary this year.
While the fan is not an extremely rare collectible, it was a nice addition to our collection and in mint condition would be worth approximately $ 100.00.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961