I came across a nice item in our collection I wanted to share. We recently acquired this Coca-Cola fan celebrating the 11th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival sponsored by the Honolulu Japanese Junior Chamber of Commerce. The front of the fan features an ad for the "Tokyo Shockiku Revue" on one side and Coca-Cola on the other side. The Cherry Blossom Festival is still going strong in Honolulu and is celebrating its 59th anniversary this year.
While the fan is not an extremely rare collectible, it was a nice addition to our collection and in mint condition would be worth approximately $ 100.00.
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)