would Christmas be without without dessert? Together with Virginia Horstmann from the baking blog Sugar, Cinnamon and Love, the
- 1.75 Cup flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 3.5 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.5 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 0.5 Teaspoon ground cardamom
- 0.33 Cup grated chocolate
- 0.5 Cup minced walnuts
- 1 egg
- 0.75 Cup sugar
- 0.5 Cup softened butter
- 0.5 Cup milk
- Total Time: 33 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 23 min
Mix flour in a bowl with spices, baking powder, nuts and grated chocolate.
In another bowl, lightly beat the egg, then add sugar, butter, milk and stir well.
Then add the
Coca-Colagradually to the flour mix, stirring continuously. Place cupcake cases into a muffin tin and fill with batter. Bake in a preheated oven (middle shelf) for 20 to 25 minutes at 160 degrees. Leave the cupcakes on the baking tray to rest for 15 minutes, then remove and let cool on a wire rack.
For the Frosting:
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cups full-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups sieved powdered sugar
Whip butter and cream cheese with a hand mixer to produce a smooth cream. Add powdered sugar little by little until a spreadable mass arises. If it is too liquid, add more icing sugar, it is too thick, simply add 1 TBSP milk. Use a piping bag or a cut freezer bag to decorate on the cupcakes and finish with Advent biscuits.
More on Journey
Noma Bar Adds Graphic Touch to
Coca-ColaPolar Bears in Holiday Packaging Designs
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- Answers to Your Holidays Stress: What Research Tells Us About Getting it All Done
A Slice of
Coca-ColaHistory: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success