- 1 Cup recently brewed coffee (I use Colombian by Green Mountain Coffee® in my Keurig® brewer)
- 0.25 Cup raw cane sugar
- 0.5 a vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise
- Total Time: 3 hr 35 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
Pour the recently brewed coffee into a shallow container with a lid. Stir cane sugar into the coffee until completely dissolved.
Stir in the
Coca-Colaand toss in the vanilla bean. Place the container in the freezer for an hour. After an hour, take a fork and scrape any ice crystals that have formed. Place the container back into the freezer and scrape the ice every 30 minutes until the granita is light and fluffy. Serve in glasses and enjoy!
More on Journey
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Agriculture Infographic
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
Find Your Match:
Coca-ColaFreestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- Georgia’s Porch Light Latin Kitchen Rallies for Puerto Rican Hurricane Relief
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success