- 1 Cup recently brewed coffee (I use Colombian by Green Mountain Coffee® in my Keurig® brewer)
- 0.25 Cup raw cane sugar
- 3 Cup Coca-Cola
- 0.5 a vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise
- Total Time: 3 hr 35 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
- Pour the recently brewed coffee into a shallow container with a lid. Stir cane sugar into the coffee until completely dissolved. Stir in the Coca-Cola and toss in the vanilla bean. Place the container in the freezer for an hour. After an hour, take a fork and scrape any ice crystals that have formed. Place the container back into the freezer and scrape the ice every 30 minutes until the granita is light and fluffy. Serve in glasses and enjoy!
More on Journey
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Paying it Forward in Pizza, Pancakes and More: Charitable Dining Takes Off
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City