I came across this beautiful poster in the Archives not too long ago. After checking the Coca-Cola price guides, I learned that this same poster image was used in the United States from 1958-1959, but mainly with the famous “Fishtail” logo. This particular poster, as you can see, uses the Coca-Cola Red Disc. Can anyone help us pin down the country that this poster is from? And an approximate year? Also, what does the tag line on the bottom say?
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History