Chef Linton Hopkins is the owner and chef at Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Gastropub in Atlanta, GA. He is a James Beard Award-winning chef who was named one of the 10 Best new Chefs in America by Food & Wine Magazine in 2009. This recipe is part of his 'Cooking With Coca-Cola' video series.
Video: Chef Hopkins Creates His Cranberry Chutney
More on Journey
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake