Chef Linton Hopkins is the owner and chef at Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Gastropub in Atlanta, GA. He is a James Beard Award-winning chef who was named one of the 10 Best new Chefs in America by Food & Wine Magazine in 2009. This recipe is part of his 'Cooking With Coca-Cola' video series.
Video: Chef Hopkins Creates His Cranberry Chutney
More on Journey
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story