Thursday, December 6th will be Coca-Cola Day on HSN to kick of a yearlong partnership between the two companies. HSN sent a film crew to The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta last month to record interviews with Jacquie Wansley and me. It was great to work with their production crew as we discussed Coca-Cola history and collectibles.
I hope you enjoy the video, and make sure to check out HSN on the 6th to see Jacquie live in the HSN studios!
HSN Producer Little Marvin, Jacquie Wansley, Ted Ryan
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests