A new episode of Ultimate Factories featuring Coca-Cola will air on the National Geographic Channel tonight. The Archives worked to provide historic footage and images for the special. Phil was also interviewed to provide historical background on our business. In the video below, Phil is part of a segment on the secret formula for Coca-Cola.
Make sure to check you local listings for the program. It looks like it will be a great show.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria