Top your Ramadan meal off with this delicious and refreshing treat.
- 1 cantaloupe, grated
- 9 Ounce nata de coco
- 8 Cup or one 2-liter bottle Coca-Cola
- ice cubes
- Total Time: 15 min
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Place grated cantaloupe and nata de coco into a bowl with ice cubes. Pour Coca-Cola over the mixture and serve.
More on Journey
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness