Every space tells a story – about the people who inhabit it – their values, culture, traditions and, most importantly, what they stand for.
The mantra of the office is "heritage meets new age", which is expressed throughout the workplace in the brand's signature colors of red and white, with vibrant dashes of grey, black and yellow. Design has just as much to do with words as it does pictures. The company's rich heritage is reflected in vintage
The is clearly the future in the new 67,000-sq.-ft. Coca-Cola India offices. The synergy with
Transparency and a culture of openness can be felt throughout the workplace via collaborative workstations, glass-panelled conference rooms and the intermingling of approximately 200 employees across departments and designations. Eight collaboration spaces are spread across both floors, equipped with writable surfaces and soundproofed walls. Employees gather for fun and fellowship in a recreation area featuring a table tennis table, dart board, carom board and even a Kinect/Wii.
More on Journey
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses