After a "reveal" and tour on the first morning, around 20 employees from
“It has been an amazing project to lead – a great experience for everyone, with a fantastic project team that, most importantly, was delivered on time," said Aedamar Howlett, country manager, Ireland. "Just like when you move into any new home, we are all very excited to be here and that we pulled it off in time. We all worked together to make this happen, and also collaborated on the design and other elements that will make Ballsbridge Park a great place to work. In the process we’ve all got to know each other and had a lot of fun along the way.”
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- Setting Suppliers Up for Success: Tribe Transportation
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- Coca-Cola CEO: 'Progress is Achieved in Partnership, Not in Isolation'