After a "reveal" and tour on the first morning, around 20 employees from
“It has been an amazing project to lead – a great experience for everyone, with a fantastic project team that, most importantly, was delivered on time," said Aedamar Howlett, country manager, Ireland. "Just like when you move into any new home, we are all very excited to be here and that we pulled it off in time. We all worked together to make this happen, and also collaborated on the design and other elements that will make Ballsbridge Park a great place to work. In the process we’ve all got to know each other and had a lot of fun along the way.”
More on Journey
- High Schoolers Cook Up Successful Careers at 2017 National ProStart Invitational
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day