Four years ago – Nov. 12, 2012 to be precise – The Coca-Cola Company’s storytelling “journey” officially began. Since then, our corporate website-turned-global content platform has engaged tens of millions of readers with shareworthy stories, blogs, videos, photo galleries, infographics and other multimedia content about our brands, business, values and people.
As we head into our fifth year, we’d like to thank both our loyal readers and our extended Coca-Cola Journey family around the world. We now have 30 (and counting) editions of Coca-Cola Journey spanning more than 40 countries and published in 20 languages.
We invited a few of our talented international editors – whose great work is winning over local readers, earning industry praise and collectively raising the bar for best-in-class Coca-Cola content – to join us for a virtual toast to the past, present and future of Coca-Cola Journey. Together, we continue to learn, grow and innovate... and look forward to the journey ahead.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem
- These Coca-Cola Bottle Labels Double as Music Festival Wristbands in Romania
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?