Here in Atlanta, it’s definitely summer – quite hot and very humid. Summer is the time of cook-outs and picnics, and I thought this salad dressing recipe would be a great addition to any get-together this summer.
And if you live in an area of the world where winter is coming instead of summer, I think this dressing recipe will work well inside also!
Mustard herb salad dressing
1 cup oil
1/4 cup wine or cider vinegar or lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon French mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning herbs
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 small clove garlic, minced
Combine all ingredients. Beat until well blended. Pour into covered glass jar. Chill several hours to blend flavors. Shake before using.
Makes 1 3/4 cups dressing.
Do you have a favorite recipe using Coke or one of our other drinks as an ingredient?
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café
- He Helped Teach the World to Sing: Meet One of the Songwriters Behind the Iconic Coke Jingle-Turned-Pop Hit
- 'Pop 'n Pour': This Electronic Music Pioneer Created the Sound of Coke's Beloved Bubbles
- From ‘Hilltop’ to ‘America is Beautiful’: Coke’s Enduring Legacy of Inclusive Advertising