In February, I wrote about a record
You spin the blue part of the wheel to see the competition or sport you want, and the names, times and home countries of the record holders appear in the cut-out boxes on the green part of the circle.
These wheels were distributed compliments of The
With all of the Olympic and world records being broken in Beijing, this wheel might come in handy today!
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- ‘We're Treasure Hunters at Heart’: Step Back in Time With a Tour of Cracker Barrel’s Décor Warehouse
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café