One of my co-workers was traveling in San Francisco this week and visited Alcatraz, the famous island prison in the middle of San Francisco bay. She took a moment to snap the photo here with this quick note. "Visiting Alcatraz and what do I see? It was in the supervisor's/officer's room and not only had the cooler but glass bottles to the left hand side of it in a wooden crate."
I always love to run into elements of Coca-Cola heritage when I travel! Now I need to plan a trip to San Francisco to see it myself ^TR
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History