A huge MyCoke sampling program, which is running between April and September 2010, is one of the key marketing activities where
During this sampling initiative, more than eight million cans will be distributed to consumers throughout the country.
The 2010 activation is building on the program's success in 2009, when an educational recycling initiative was launched at the Coke Live Music Festival in Krakow last summer.
During the festival,
"With 'Recover-Recycle' activities, we are going beyond
just marketing our brands to creating a platform for education around
sustainability. We are using our Live Positively philosophy to
encourage people to make a difference by recovering and recycling,"
says Beata Ptaszynska-Jedynak, Public Affairs & Communications
In addition to MyCoke sampling,
At the events, Live Positively- branded recycling bins decorated with practical recycling tips will serve as communications tools as well as receptacles for recyclable packages.
More on Journey
- Stepping Up With STEP: Coke's Supplier Training & Empowerment Program Helps Women-Owned Suppliers Compete and Grow
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection