A few weeks ago the Coca-Cola Sharing Can video (see video below) swept across the web. Filmed in Singapore, the video shows groups sharing a Coke because of a special can that splits in two. I was able to get two of the prototype cans for the Archives collection.
I don't know if a can like this will ever make it to market, but we are excited to have the prototypes and will be creating a display at our headquarters building and hope to find a place for them at the World of Coca-Cola. ^TR
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?