A few weeks ago the Coca-Cola Sharing Can video (see video below) swept across the web. Filmed in Singapore, the video shows groups sharing a Coke because of a special can that splits in two. I was able to get two of the prototype cans for the Archives collection.
I don't know if a can like this will ever make it to market, but we are excited to have the prototypes and will be creating a display at our headquarters building and hope to find a place for them at the World of Coca-Cola. ^TR
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola