Long history of sponsorships
The Coca-Cola Company is proud to have a long history of sponsoring major events, organizations and projects around the world.
Among our most well known sponsorships are American Idol, Apple iTunes, BET Network, NASCAR, NBA, NCAA, and the Olympic Games.
Get to know more about some of the most popular
American Idol: Coca-Cola has been an official sponsor for all ten seasons of American Idol®, the number one-rated television phenomenon now airing Wednesdays and Thursdays on FOX... (learn more)
NASCAR: Coca-Cola has been involved with stock car racing for more than 50 years and has been the official sparkling beverage of NASCAR since 1998. Its long-term partnership with NASCAR runs through the 2017 season... (learn more)
NBA: Sprite, the world's leading lemon-lime sparkling beverage, has been the Official Soft Drink of the National Basketball Association, (NBA) in the U.S. since 1994... (learn more)
Olympic Games: The Coca-Cola Company is proud to be the longest continuous corporate partner of the Olympic Games... (learn more)
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Meet the '4-Pack': Coca-Cola and U.S. Athletes Team Up for Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- A Q&A With Johanna Pramstaller, Special Olympics Global Messenger
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again