Powerade is the official sports drink of the NCAA and is showcased on the sidelines during all 89 NCAA championships.
About the NCAA
The NCAA is a membership-led nonprofit association of colleges and universities committed to supporting academic and athletic opportunities for more than 400,000 student-athletes at more than 1,000 member colleges and universities. Each year, more than 54,000 student-athletes compete in NCAA championships in Divisions I, II and III sports. Visit www.NCAA.org and www.NCAA.com for more details about the Association, its goals and members and corporate partnerships that help support programs for student-athletes. The NCAA is proud to have the following elite companies as official Corporate Champions -- AT&T, Capital One and
More on Journey
- A Q&A With Johanna Pramstaller, Special Olympics Global Messenger
- See How Coca-Cola and the Phillies Helped Pull Off a ‘Prom-posal’ to Remember
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit