The 37th annual meeting of The Coca-Cola Collectors Club is being held at the Waverly Hotel at the Cobb Galleria in Atlanta this week. Over 1,000 people have registered for the convention.
Our Archives team attended the silent auction and some of the seminars yesterday and will be back for more today. If you are a fan of Coca-Cola collectibles and can make it to Atlanta, register for the event here . The swap meet will also be open to the public 10:00 am on Saturday morning, so even if you have hot registered, you can attend.
As I was walking in from the parking lot, I enjoyed looking at some of the Coca-Cola based vanity license plates I saw on some of the cars. Which is your favorite?
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives