This ad out of Brazil will take you back. If you’ve ever dreamed of being a superhero, ever strapped on a cape or worn your Superman pajamas out in public, then this one’s for you. The great news is it’s not too late.
We love this ad because it reminds us of when we were all heroes — and that we can be them again.
Check back each week as we’ll be featuring our favorite ads from around the world.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Coca-Cola North America is Bringing the Bubbly with Two Big Water Brands