I wanted to make you aware of some other ways that you can connect to learn more in the digital world about the heritage of The Coca-Cola Company and its brands.
We have now launched a facebook page and Twitter feed which will feature different content that you might find interesting.
If you are a facebook member, search and become a fan of Coca-Cola Archives.
If you are on Twitter, you can follow us @Coke_Archives.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York