I wanted to make you aware of some other ways that you can connect to learn more in the digital world about the heritage of The Coca-Cola Company and its brands.
We have now launched a facebook page and Twitter feed which will feature different content that you might find interesting.
If you are a facebook member, search and become a fan of Coca-Cola Archives.
If you are on Twitter, you can follow us @Coke_Archives.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria