To commemorate the ending of Passover, I'd like to share this sign that we brought into the collection a few years ago. This sign, with the arciform Coca-Cola logo (also known as the "fishtail" logo), is from the early 1960s, and it reads "Coca-Cola for Passover (Pesach)". The term Pesach is the Hebrew term for Passover, of course.
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals