I just ran across this great cooking site that is featuring a Coca-Cola recipe developed by Virginia Willis who did one of the cooking demonstrations at the World of Coca-Cola last year. The wings in this recipe look great and the site is loaded with information.
If you have not looked in a while, check our our newly organized Food and Drink section of the blog to see the latest videos and recipes we have posted.
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again