I caught Justine trying to take a new profile picture with this sweet new (old) camera we just got in. I guess she is "old school" and her digital camera just works too fast for her. The "Coke Adds Life" slogan came out in 1976, so this promotional, self-described "instant camera" is from the late 1970s. Well, I guess now we'll try the hand crank on the camera and see if the picture develops within a day or two! I won't hold my breath. Thank you, technology.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem