The CNN International program, Icon, recently did a feature on Coca-Cola advertising. The program featured an interview with the Director of the Archives, Phil Mooney, along with David Butler and Wendy Clark from our Marketing organization. The program did a great job showing how some of our icons and advertising were developed over time. The interview with Phil took place in the Milestones gallery at the World of Coca-Cola and we worked with the CNN producers to provide much of the footage.
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives