In 1995, Coca-Cola went into outer space for the third time. (Our first trip was in 1985.) But this 1995 trip marked the first time Coke was consumed in space by a woman -- Astronaut Eileen Collins.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival