Did you know that Coke has made cameo appearances in movies for decades? In recent years, Coca-Cola has appeared in movies such as Casino Royale (2006), Elf (2003), Drumline (2002), Little Miss Sunshine (2006), Ocean's Twelve (2004) and Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006). Look for a character holding a Coke, a vending machine in the background or a Coke sign on the wall. Check out a full list of movies "starring" Coke, and let me know what your favorite Coke-in-the-movies moment is!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History