Did you know that Coke has made cameo appearances in movies for decades? In recent years, Coca-Cola has appeared in movies such as Casino Royale (2006), Elf (2003), Drumline (2002), Little Miss Sunshine (2006), Ocean's Twelve (2004) and Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006). Look for a character holding a Coke, a vending machine in the background or a Coke sign on the wall. Check out a full list of movies "starring" Coke, and let me know what your favorite Coke-in-the-movies moment is!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again