Today in the U.S. is a day known for shopping. It’s the day after Thanksgiving, which means the start of the holiday shopping season, and huge sales and discounts.
In fact, people start shopping before dawn, all to get the best price on a certain item. (I think some do it for the thrill too!)
Our offices at Coke are closed today, so I was not up at 4 AM to shop. Instead, I’ll wish a happy shopping day to those who were out so early -- and still may be out shopping.
Just remember to take a Coke break and shop refreshed!
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit