Today in the U.S. is a day known for shopping. It’s the day after Thanksgiving, which means the start of the holiday shopping season, and huge sales and discounts.
In fact, people start shopping before dawn, all to get the best price on a certain item. (I think some do it for the thrill too!)
Our offices at Coke are closed today, so I was not up at 4 AM to shop. Instead, I’ll wish a happy shopping day to those who were out so early -- and still may be out shopping.
Just remember to take a Coke break and shop refreshed!
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola