Did you know that The Coca-Cola Company was an inaugural sponsor of Soul Train? The show was a favorite of mine and a launching pad for many popular music groups over time. Coca-Cola also sponsored the first annual Soul Train Music Awards in 1987, and continued for many years. There are a number of pretty interesting Spirte Soul Train promotions in our collection, and we'd like to salute the show by sharing this 1991 Soul Train Sweepstakes Promotion.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York