More than 12 million people have logged on to watch this video out of our Coke Studio Pakistan, quite possibly making it the most watched Coke video to date. It features 3rd generation folk singer, Arif Lohar, who sings and plays the 'chimta' -- a traditional percussion instrument Lohar’s forefathers played. His co-singer is Meesha Shafi, an extremely talented and then-up-and-coming musician. The song 'Jugni' is a classic, which was famously sung by Arif Lohar’s late father, Alam Lohar. This song was by far, the most popular song of this Coke Studio Season.
More On Journey
- 7 Questions With Hundred Waters: Meet the Band Behind Coke’s Big Game Ad Soundtrack
- Opening Night: Highlights from the Launch of the Coke Bottle Exhibit at Atlanta’s High Museum
- Movies, Friends and a Little Attitude: 8 Ways to Throw a Blockbuster Party on Hollywood’s Big Night
- My Vintage Valentine: Turn Back Cupid's Clock With These Retro Ideas
- What Does Happiness Sound Like? Hear Prelow's Spotify Playlist