More than 12 million people have logged on to watch this video out of our Coke Studio Pakistan, quite possibly making it the most watched Coke video to date. It features 3rd generation folk singer, Arif Lohar, who sings and plays the 'chimta' -- a traditional percussion instrument Lohar’s forefathers played. His co-singer is Meesha Shafi, an extremely talented and then-up-and-coming musician. The song 'Jugni' is a classic, which was famously sung by Arif Lohar’s late father, Alam Lohar. This song was by far, the most popular song of this Coke Studio Season.
More on Journey
- Coke CEO Muhtar Kent Advocates for Gender Equality at Women’s Forum in France
- Video: Athens, Georgia Storeowner Peels Back Coca-Cola History
- First eCOPA Coca-Cola Gaming Showdown Culminates in New York Finale
- Painting the Town (RED) With Neil Patrick Harris: Actor Joins Coca-Cola in Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look