More than 12 million people have logged on to watch this video out of our Coke Studio Pakistan, quite possibly making it the most watched Coke video to date. It features 3rd generation folk singer, Arif Lohar, who sings and plays the 'chimta' -- a traditional percussion instrument Lohar’s forefathers played. His co-singer is Meesha Shafi, an extremely talented and then-up-and-coming musician. The song 'Jugni' is a classic, which was famously sung by Arif Lohar’s late father, Alam Lohar. This song was by far, the most popular song of this Coke Studio Season.
More On Journey
- Passion for Life: Watch 5 Inspiring Documentaries from SnagFilms
- #uncapped: vitaminwater, THE FADER Bring Back Concert Series Featuring Breakthrough Artists
- A London Landmark: Explore Coke UK's New Retro Office Space
- What's It Worth? Collectors Guess the Value of Rare Coke Memorabilia
- Share a Coke Float... With Martha