Bill Bateman, one of the members of The Coca-Cola Collectors Club posted a great series of photos featuring a Coca-Cola truck still operating in the midst of the huge winter storm this week. This photo was taken in Reading, Pennsylvania on Wednesday. While the ice is still clearly visible in the trees, the beautiful, red Coca-Cola bulk truck really jumps out in this photograph.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961