Coke Collectors, be on the lookout! Red Coca-Cola cans will turn white next month in celebration of the polar bear and a $3 million commitment to help protect the polar bear's Arctic Home. Advertising with the Polar Bear is a big part of Coke's heritage, and these cans are the newest example. The promotion is a joint effort between Coca-Coca and the World Wildlife Fund. These cans will be available through February 2012.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit