Coke Collectors, be on the lookout! Red Coca-Cola cans will turn white next month in celebration of the polar bear and a $3 million commitment to help protect the polar bear's Arctic Home. Advertising with the Polar Bear is a big part of Coke's heritage, and these cans are the newest example. The promotion is a joint effort between Coca-Coca and the World Wildlife Fund. These cans will be available through February 2012.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display