A Story of Recovery
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, people showed incredible kindness and generosity to one another as they worked to rebuild their homes and communities. Neighbors helped neighbors and strangers worked together to care for those in need. When documentary filmmakers, New Yorkers and volunteers Nancy Kagan and David Sauvage told us they wanted to tell these stories, we knew we had to help.
Take a moment to watch these inspiring films. We believe in a world fueled by kindness, and we hope they inspire you to pitch in and make a difference in your own community.
More on Journey
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'
- See How Coca-Cola and the Phillies Helped Pull Off a ‘Prom-posal’ to Remember
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers