A Story of Recovery
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, people showed incredible kindness and generosity to one another as they worked to rebuild their homes and communities. Neighbors helped neighbors and strangers worked together to care for those in need. When documentary filmmakers, New Yorkers and volunteers Nancy Kagan and David Sauvage told us they wanted to tell these stories, we knew we had to help.
Take a moment to watch these inspiring films. We believe in a world fueled by kindness, and we hope they inspire you to pitch in and make a difference in your own community.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Partners with Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources and Ko’olau Mountains Watershed on Replenishment Project
- Watch: River Network Repurposes Coca-Cola Syrup Drums as Rain Barrels
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?
- More Than 3 Million Liters of Water Delivered to Support Peru Flood Victims