A Story of Recovery
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, people showed incredible kindness and generosity to one another as they worked to rebuild their homes and communities. Neighbors helped neighbors and strangers worked together to care for those in need. When documentary filmmakers, New Yorkers and volunteers Nancy Kagan and David Sauvage told us they wanted to tell these stories, we knew we had to help.
Take a moment to watch these inspiring films. We believe in a world fueled by kindness, and we hope they inspire you to pitch in and make a difference in your own community.
More on Journey
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement
- Muhtar Kent’s Key Accomplishments as Coca-Cola CEO
- Coca-Cola Unites with Top Consumer Companies to Collectively Source from U.S. Women-Owned Businesses
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities