Hundreds of thousands of women around the world are building stronger businesses, families and communities after participating in 5by20. Watch the video below to hear firsthand from women in South Africa.
Bakery owner, shop keeper and mother
Vander Bjilpark, South Africa
More on Journey
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- More Than 3 Million Liters of Water Delivered to Support Peru Flood Victims